Placa Mãe Msi Ms-7267 Ver 4.5 (2)
Placa Mãe MSI MS-7267 VER 4.5 (COM ESPELHO)
Supports Socket 775 for Intel® Core 2 Duo, P4 5XX, 6XX, Pentium D 8XX, 9XX and Celeron D processors.
• Supports FSB 800/533MHz.
• Supports EIST technology.
• Supports Intel® Hyper-Threading technology.
• Supports Intel® Dual Core Technology to 800MHz and up.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
MSI Reminds You...
• According to the Intel North Bridge 945GC chipset spec, this board supports CPU of FSB 800MHz at maximum by default . However, you may let your board running at FSB 1066MHz (Core 2 Duo CPUs) by overclocking and adjusting the CPU FSB frequency in the BIOS:
Enter BIOS setup menu and go to [Frequency/Voltage Control] --> [Adjust CPU FSB Frequency]. There you can adjust the value to  for the Core 2 Duo E63XX/E64XX/ E66XX/E6700 CPUs. Please be noted that this is over-spec, and this overclocking behavior is not recommended and guaranteed.
• Intel® 945GC Chipset
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
- Max. resolution: 2048x1536 @75Hz, Vertical: 85Hz@ up to 1920x1440
• Intel® ICH7 Chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 8 ports.
- 4 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- 1 channel Ultra ATA 100 bus master IDE controller.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
- ACPI 2.0 compliant.
• Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 SDRAM
• Supports dual channel DDR2 memory architecture.
• Supports DDR2 400/533 memory interface. (4GB Max)
• One PCI Express x16 slot.
• One PCI Express x1 slot
• Two 32-bit v2.3 master PCI bus slots. (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface)
• One Ultra DMA 66/100 IDE controllers integrated in ICH7
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
• SATAII controller integrated in ICH7
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Can connect up to four SATAII devices.
• High Definition link controller integrated in Intel® ICH7 chip.
• Audio codec Realtek® ALC888.
- Compliant with Azalia Rev 1.0 spec.
• Realtek® 8111B
- Supports 10 / 100 / 1000 Mb/s.
- Supports ACPI Power Management.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x CPU / System / Power FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Serial port header (JCOM1)
- Front panel audio connector
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 4 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 1 x ATA100 connector
- 1 x SPDIF-out connector (for HDMI graphics card only)
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- Clear CMOS jumper
MSI Reminds You...
• The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Parallel port
- 1 x Serial port (COM 1)
- 1 x Graphics Card port
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and
expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your