• SATAII controller integrated in Intel® H67 (B3) chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAII ports (SATA3~6) by H67 (B3) PCH
• SATAIII controller integrated in Intel® H67 (B3) chipset
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports two SATAIII ports (SATA1~2) by H67 (B3) PCH
- SATA1~6 ports support RAID 0/1/5/10 mode
• 2 USB 3.0 ports by NEC® uPD720200F1
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC892
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
• Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111E.
IEEE1394 / FireWire
• VIA® VT6315N chipset
- Supports up to two 1394 ports. (Rear panel x1, pinheader x1)
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 3 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 4 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 4 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 2 x Serial ATAIII connectors
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x SPDIF-out connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x Optical SPDIF port
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard port
- 1 x IEEE1394 port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x Graphic Card port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
MSI Reminds You...
• HDMI, VGA ports can only work with CPUs with GPUs core inside.
• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.